Aug. 29 I blogged about some major lane closures to prepare for through Sept.1. Here is a reminder to hopefully help your next few days be traffic jam-free.
The closures will occur 10 p.m. Aug. 31 to 9 a.m. Sept. 1 along LBJ and the Dallas North Tollway due to partial demolition of the freeway.
LBJ Freeway closures
- The westbound LBJ exit ramp to southbound DNT will be closed.
- The eastbound LBJ exit ramp to northbound DNT will be closed.
Dallas North Tollway closures
- Various lanes will be closed on northbound and southbound DNT with full highway closures from Harvest Hill to Alpha Road.
- The northbound DNT exit ramp to westbound LBJ will be closed.
- The southbound DNT exit ramp to eastbound LBJ will be closed.
This LBJ blog has instructions on how to navigate through the area.
Source: LBJ Express Project Construction Advisory
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.