Preston Hollow’s newest Tex-Mex restaurant will now serve brunch 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Chiladas Fresh Mex Grill will also serve mimosas and Micheladas for $5.
Brunch items include:
- Huevos rancheros – black beans, crispy flour tortilla, verde sauce, eggs and cheese
- Breakfast quesadillas – egg, bacon, monterrey jack, fresco and salsa
- Spicy scrambled eggs – green onion, jalapeno, roasted chile, and flour tortilla
- Breakfast tacos – roasted chile relleno with slow-roasted pork, jack and cotija cheese, and crema
- Enchiladas de pollo – marinated chicken, cheese blend, sour cream sauce and cilantro
- Churros – fresh cinnamon-sugar pastries served with a warm dip
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.