Seven new tenants have been added to the list of shops and restaurants that will occupy space in redeveloped The Hill shopping center at the northwest corner of Walnut Hill and North Central Expressway.
The list of new additions include three restaurants, two fitness and health studios, a dog grooming company and a spa, the Dallas Morning News reported. More specifically, this includes:
- Hello Dumpling, a restaurant serving dumplings, noodles and various brewed teas
- Pop Factory, an artisanal popsicles shop
- Casa Verona, a combo Greek and Italian restaurant
- F45 Training, a group workout facility
- Kibble Pet Grooming, a luxury dog pet care brand
- Shine Hot Pilates + Sculpt, a fitness studio
- Hiatus Spa + Retreat, a luxury spa
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.