Texas Women’s Foundation has named A. Shonn Brown (an Advocate magazine “fierce female”) as chair, serving from 2019-2021. Brown, vice president and deputy general counsel at Kimberly-Clark, has served on the Foundation board since 2015, co-chaired the annual luncheon in 2017 and helped establish The Village Giving Circle at Texas Women’s Foundation. She succeeds Caren K. Lock.
Texas Women’s Foundation announced seven new members of the Foundation’s, who will serve three-year terms from 2019-2022. They are:
- Hattie Hill, President and CEO, Hattie Hill Enterprises, Inc.
- Cynt Marshall, CEO, Dallas Mavericks
- Sarah K. Miller, President and Chair, Kozmetsky Family Foundation
- Tricia Miller, Miller Family Foundation
- Neena Newberry, President, Newberry Executive Solutions
- Debbie Rollins, Audit Partner, Grant Thornton
- Lissa Smith, Community Relations Advisor, FedEx Office
The executive committee includes:
- Shonn Brown, Chair (Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Kimberly-Clark)
- Caren Lock, Immediate Past Chair (Regional Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Government Relations, TIAA)
- Roslyn Dawson Thompson (President & CEO, Texas Women’s Foundation)
- Cheryl Alston, Secretary (Executive Director and CIO, Employees’ Retirement Fund of the City of Dallas)
- Michelle Hudson, Treasurer/Finance Chair (Principal, Hudson Peters Commercial)
- Shawna Wilson, Governance Chair (Vice President of Global Business Services, Frito-Lay)
- Toni Muñoz-Hunt, Programs Chair (Founder, Model Behaviors)
- Beverly Goulet, Investment Advisory Chair (Retired Executive Vice President and Chief Integration Officer, American Airlines)
- Betsy Healy, Advocacy Chair (Associate Director, Harold Simmons Foundation)
- Keri Kaiser, Member-At-Large (Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing and Experience, Children’s Health)
- Sara Madsen Miller, Member-At-Large (Principal/COO, 1820 Productions)
- Bonnie Clinton, Member-At-Large (CPO Indirect Procurement, Toyota North America)
- Hilda Galvan, Member-At-Large (Partner-in-Charge, Jones Day)
For a complete board list, visit here.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.