The Real Housewives of Dallas returned Wednesday, and so far season four is a snore. Here’s what you missed:
- Kary Brittingham, the first Mexican-born cast member, is new.
- LeeAnne is only seven weeks away from her wedding.
- Brandi’s 10-year-old daughter is a sassy cat.
- D’Andra’s business is struggling.
- Stephanie and Brandi held a “friendervention” for Preston Hollow’s LeeAnne and D’Andra. The former friends haven’t spoken since their season three reunion blowout. Now there are cheating allegations. LeeAnne’s Rich thinks D’Andra’s Jeremy is having an affair with some girl named Jessica. All this after D’Andra insinuated that Rich was having an affair back in season three. “I need you to understand and own and be very clear that, if anyone has ever told you that Rich has cheated, they’re a f**king liar,” LeeAnne shouts.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.