Sarah Blaskovich of the Dallas Morning News rounded up where to dine out on Thanksgiving Day. Here are the Preston Hollow options:
- Maggiano’s Little Italy, three-course family meal, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. $39.99 for adults; $17.99 for kids 5-12. 205 NorthPark Center
- The Mercury, brunch buffet, 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. $64.95 for adults; $44.95 for kids 8-under. 11909 Preston Road.
- Princi Italia, three-course meal, noon to 9 p.m.; $46 per person, $23 for kids 12 and under. 5959 Royal Lane.
- Seasons 52, 8687 N. Central Expressway.
- Slater’s 50/50 features its Thanksgiving burger, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; 11661 Preston Road.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.