Businesses in the Preston Oaks Shopping Center damaged by the Oct. 20 tornado are starting to reopen, according to Maria Halkias at the Dallas Morning News. Here are the headlines:
- Nothing Bundt Cakes opened Jan. 30.
- LegacyTexas Bank plans to reopen but hasn’t committed to a date.
- The McDonald’s may open by late March.
- Central Market is still under construction.
- Center landlord Regency Centers told Halkias in December that buildings on the south side of the shopping center had to be torn down. This affected Gap, Sample House, Interabang Books, Athleta, Talbots, Hollywood Feed, Fish City Grill and more.
- Interabang Books reopened at a new location: 5600 W. Lovers Lane.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.