- The North Texas Food Bank switched to a paid volunteer structure that employs people in the hospitality, transportation and restaurant industry who have lost income as a result of the coronavirus. Donate here.
- Everybody Eats provides food and resources for the Dallas service industry. All of the donated funds go to purchasing food from restaurants and delivering food to service industry people in need. Donate here.
- The United Way of Metropolitan Dallas Coronavirus Response and Recovery Fund will address immediate needs of North Texas and longer-term challenges. Donate here.
- SHIFT Dallas provides access to education, mentorship and support for the service industry. Donate here.
- The nonprofit Dallas Entrepreneur Center is providing mentors who have experienced managing a business through crisis to help small business owners. If you’d like to be a mentor or mentee, visit thedec.co or sign up directly at this link: thedecnetwork.typeform.com/to/cYthtW.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.