A portion of the proceeds from the pop-up will support the Fashion Group Foundation of Dallas, a nonprofit that provides scholarships to fashion design and fashion merchandising students in North Texas.
Here are some of the local businesses participating:
- Daniel Bell Lashes: luxury, 3D, cruelty-free mink lashes and lash accessories
- DeadSoxy: socks that won’t slip down
- Finley Shirts: feminine, crisp, tailored and fun designer shirts for women
- Harkensback: lifestyle and clothing store
- Increased Orbit: positive-message shirts, notecards and more
- Kathy Fielder: women’s clothing, accessories and goods including Tiffany Moon candles
- Martini Consignment: contemporary luxury brands and vintage clothing and accessories
- SEPT featuring Ferrah: sustainable showroom and storefront showcasing looks from the eco-luxury designer
- Status: ready-to-wear casual and semi-formal clothing
The pop-up will be 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Dec. 3-4 on level one near Bachendorf’s.