The 21st Annual DFW Restaurant Week begins August 13. Restaurants participating will offer three-course pre-fixed options for dinner priced at $39 or $49 and lunch for $20. Read below to see what restaurants in and around Preston Hollow are participating.
1. The Oceanaire Seafood Room – 13340 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75240
Voted one of the best seafood restaurants in the country. Fresh flown in seafood daily.
2. Adelmo’s Ristorante – 5450 W Lovers Ln #225, Dallas, TX 75209
Authentic Italian/ Mediterranean family owned restaurant with award-winning wine selection.
3. True Food Kitchen – 8383 Preston Center Plaza Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75225
Eco-focused, health conscious chain which has a variety of vegan options.
4. Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro – 7859 Walnut Hill Ln #140, Dallas, TX 75230
Thin-crust pizza, local beer and a family-friendly environment. Local selection of beer and wine.
5. Café Pacific – 24 Highland Park Village, Dallas, TX 75205
Fresh seafood, flown in daily. Open for lunch and dinner.
6. Bistro 31 – 87 Highland Park Village #200, Dallas, TX 75205
Cuisine made from French, Italian and Spanish influences. Menus change with seasons. Also try the sushi bar located above their restaurant.
7. Nonna – 4115 Lomo Alto Dr, Dallas, TX 75219
Traditional Italian cuisine made of local meat products and produce.
8. Origin Kitchen and Bar – 4438 McKinney Ave # 150, Dallas, TX 75205
American food with a trendy and healthy twist. Open for brunch and dinner.
9. Abacus – 4511 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75205
The restaurant’s menu uses local and foreign ingredients to create 5-star rated plates with a global twist.
Be sure to call to make a reservation this week or try some of the 150 other restaurants participating this year. For the full list visit here.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.