Mark Cuban’s new concert venue in the Design District will debut in August after more than a year of delays due to the pandemic.
The HiFi Dallas, located at 1323 N. Stemmons Freeway in a former warehouse and furniture store, can accommodate 1,000 people. It’s the result of a partnership between our Preston Hollow neighbor and Live Nation.
“I just thought it would be fun,” said Cuban. “The Design District has been waiting for an entertainment destination, and the building was the perfect place. And, of course, we have all the parking right there, and it can leverage the traffic coming from the AAC.”
HiFi is right next to the Mavericks’ practice facility, and it has two floors and an outdoor patio. Parking, optional valet and ride-share access is available.
Opening up the venue Aug. 29 is Gary Clark Jr. See a full list of performers for the rest of the year below:
- Thursday, Sept. 9: Omah Lay
- Wednesday, Sept. 29: Chet Faker with Thunder Jackson
- Thursday, Sept. 30: Noga Erez
- Saturday, Oct. 2: Princess Nokia
- Friday, Oct. 8: Sub Urban & Bella Poarch
- Friday, Oct. 15: Anderson East
- Saturday, Oct. 16: Andy Mineo
- Sunday, Oct. 24: Ruston Kelly with Margaret Glaspy
- Saturday, Nov. 6: Madison Beer
- Saturday, Nov. 13: Goose
- Friday, Nov. 19: Cory and the Wongnotes featuring Antwan Stanley
- Sunday, Nov. 28: CloZee with Of The Trees and Tripp St.
- Friday, Dec. 3: Boombox Cartel
- Saturday, Dec. 18: The Aces
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.