During the next few days, the LBJ Express construction team will be performing construction near Hillcrest, the Dallas North Tollway, Interstate 35, and Interstate 635.
The times and locations of the scheduled closures are listed below:
- Friday, April 5 at 9 p.m. to Monday, April 8 at 6 a.m. The northbound and southbound lanes of Hillcrest under LBJ.
- Friday, April 5 at 11 p.m. to Saturday, April 6 at 6 a.m. All lanes along the northbound Tollway from Harvest Hill to Galleria Drive and both of the northeast and southeast Tollway loops.
- Saturday, April 6 at 10:45 p.m. to Sunday, April 7 at 6 a.m. All southbound lanes on the Dallas North Tollway from Alpha to Harvest Hill will be closed. Traffic will be directed to the Alpha/Galleria exit and travel along Dallas Pkwy/Inwood before reentering the Dallas North Tollway south of Harvest Hill.
- Saturday, April 6 at 10:45 p.m. to Sunday, April 7 at 6 a.m. The left lane on the southbound frontage road from Belt Line to Harvest Hill and the on-ramp from Spring Valley to southbound Dallas North Tollway.
- Saturday, April 6 at 10:45 p.m. to Sunday, April 7 at 6 a.m. The southbound exit ramp from the Dallas North Tollway to westbound Interstate 635 and the northwest and southwest Dallas North Tollway loops.
- Saturday, April 6 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, April 7 at 12 p.m. The northbound and southbound lanes of Josey under LBJ and the eastbound right lane from Harry Hines to Josey.
- Sunday, April 7 at 8 p.m. to Monday, April 8 at 6 a.m. The eastbound and westbound lanes of Walnut Hill under Interstate 35 and the Walnut Hill exit and entrance ramps off southbound Interstate 35.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.