It’s not too soon to make plans for Mother’s Day. You can order take-out. Here are some ideas that will delight mom.
The Mother’s Day Kit includes:
- Asian noodle salad
- shrimp & chicken basil with jasmine rice
- chocolate flourless cake
- ginger-pineapple mimosa kit.
Il Bracco: This package for four costs $100, but you have to order by May 8 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Curbside pickup and delivery is also available. The menu includes:
- carrot soup
- kale salad
- roasted whole chicken
- asparagus and peas
- panna cotta with blackberry compote and biscotti crumble
- add a mimosa kit for $30.
Meso Maya: This restaurant offers a brunch, including:
- chilaquiles verdes
- chorizo migas
- black beans
- add a mimosa kit. Available for pre-order and day-of orders while supplies last May 9-10.
TJ’s Seafood Market: This restaurant offers a $110 brunch for four to six people, including:
- ham and cheese egg casserole
- cocktail shrimp
- cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- Caesar salad
- Add mimosa package for $25. Order by May 8 by calling the Preston-Royal location only. Available for curbside pickup.
Fat Straws: The bubble tea chain offers Mother’s Day Smile Packs that cost $40. Order by May 8. This includes:
- 1 gallon of tea or coffee
- a dozen Chewy Puffs in flavors including strawberry, blueberry, chocolate, cookies and cream, Fruity Pebbles, passion fruit and matcha
- tea and coffee choices include classic milk tea, Thai milk tea, jasmine milk tea, mango jasmine tea, passion fruit jasmine black tea, cold brew coffee and Vietnamese coffee
- Smile Pack Jr. orders are $25 and include a half-gallon of tea or coffee with an assorted half-dozen Chewy Puffs.
José, on W. Lovers Lane, says you can pick up a breakfast taco kit on Friday and Saturday mornings for $35. This features:
- Luscher’s breakfast sausage
- 12 La Norteña flour tortillas
- a dozen eggs
- black beans
- shredded cheese
- green and red salsas.
Maggiano’s Little Italy. in Northpark Center, offers a Mother’s Day bundle that feeds four to six people for $95. Pickup is May 8-9. Call 214-360-9061. The meal includes:
- mini meatballs in marinara sauce
- Caesar salad
- fettuccine Alfredo
- Mom’s Lasagna with marinara sauce
- chicken piccata
- garlic broccoli
- ciabatta rolls
- dessert sampler with mini Gigi’s butter cakes, mini cheesecakes, chocolate zuccotto bites, fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and fresh whipped cream.
Princi Italia at 5959 Royal Lane offers an a la carte brunch menu. Pickup orders May 10 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (Call 214-739-5959.)
- avocado basil bruschetta
- crawfish tortellin
- spaghetti Bolognese
- eggs Benedict
- New York-style cheesecake
- Mimosa kits are $30, and bloody mary kits are $40.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Preston Hollow.